2006-07-13

I went to Ueda junior high school on JUly 7.
I observed 1st year student.
The content was to acquire using"what 's this?"

worm up
Students read out and memorized the "dragon input"paper .
It was the word paper.
Next,they asked each other.And answer the question.
They could stop the reading when they finished.

introduction
Teacher showed some mysterious pictures.
Students said "what is this ?"in Japanese.
Teacher let the students to say by English.

development
Students made some groups.
They were divided 4 spaces,and wached 4 pictures individually.
They went back their groups and explained the pictures to their group members .
At that time, they used "what's this?".

review
It was no time to review the class.
But I think they can acquired the phrase.
Because they can use "what's this?"in their groups.

Mr.M told us the way of group works.
Teacher used that way in the development stage.
I realized it is the best way of the group works by students's attitude.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger JH said...

Yoshie hb,
I am glad that you are writing in your blog again!
I think you explaines Mr. Y's class very well. I have a couple of suggestions:
1) What is worm up? Do students watch a worm climb something?(ha, ha, ha)
2) Could you explain a little more how students used "what's this" in the development stage of the lesson? I did not quite understand that part.
Thanks,
JH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home